Friday 13 February 2009

Love life


So the big day is almost upon us...and no I'm not talking about Valentines!
Love magazine, the brain child of Katy Grand and all her ex-Pop team will be launching tomorrow. The cover image has been released and I'm getting serious deja-vu ala Ditto's NME cover...
Due to the fact that the magazine is still being printed, the launch which was scheduled today at Harvey Nichols has been shortened to tomorrow at Dover Street Market, which was initially the second day of launch. Though personally I would have gone to that day either way as the ad suggests there'll be clothing acessories from the creme de la creme of London's fashion elite. P.s. Luella anyone?!

I really like the colours of the image, and I can't wait to see what the magazine will be like and land myself a copy...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on, I want to hear it !