Sunday 16 May 2010

Sunday Scrapbook

This week...













































"At the end of the day, I’m a really hard working young girl who killed and bled and fought for my music everyday and I never gave up. That’s what I want everyone to know about me because the truth is anyone can do what I did, you just have to be passionate about what you do and refuse to ever let rejection ever tear you down.”
- Lady Gaga




















































(via Half psychotic, Sick hypno†i¢, butwhyistherumgone, Châtεαυx εη εςραgηε☂ , 731 40, ditavonteese, blue pony, thisisentertainment, eatingboys, yes! a bunny stream of conch, black, loverunway, sunday best and broken glass, hotmessinawalmartdress, live fast dress pretty, Mysterious Miss Miu & The Curious Cat, plato's atlantis, The world is mud-luscious and puddle-wonderful, this is mt nirvana, hayleycakes, prissy, wafflegirlsdontdie, flickr and google)


//Emily

2 comments:

  1. your pictures are perfection. i think i need to become a follower!
    http://mcqueenismymorphine.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Go on, I want to hear it !