Tuesday 22 November 2011

W.I.P it good







W.I.P polish in Electra, Ring Disney


When I was in Urban Outfitters a few weeks ago I noticed new nail varnish brand 'W.I.P'. On further investigation I'm guessing it's owned by UO as there seems to be no info on the internet about it whatsoever, and UO appears to be their only stockists .

I couldn't resist snapping up the polish in Electra. Look at it! The green glitter has a almost festive vibe going on, and I'm a sucker for the big flecks of rainbow glitter amongst the smaller bits. To me it's pretty similar to the more pricey OPI Rainbow Glitter, so it's also a pretty good bargain. I can't wait to road test it layered over other polishes...

(images by me)


//Emily

4 comments:

  1. I really like this post because I'm really into reading bloggers opionion on beauty products and what no,t especially when i'm thinking of buy the particular product!. And soooo many other times I've been introduced to new products that I didn't even consider until they have been posted about and I'm like "OooO so pretty or seems legit must purchase next time & give it a go!". So I hope I get to see more of your beauty reviews (no pressure though :p) uz x

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful hands! \(*O*)/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Paper white: haha I've never heard that before but I'll take it as a complement! x

    ReplyDelete

Go on, I want to hear it !